beaverton Foods -processing plant, Hillsboro, oregon
The new highly automated plant for Beaverton Foods was built to replace an aging facility in central Beaverton. Lewis and Van Vleet Inc. worked with Robert Evans Co. Inc., General Contractors, providing structural and civil engineering services for the design and construction of the building shell and food processing equipment. The building is a 76,000 sq. ft. concrete tilt-up structure with a partial second floor. It's use combines office, food processing, and warehousing, and is designed for a future 28,800 sq. ft. addition.
Architect: Shur Associates Architects
Contractor: Robert Evans Co.
In addition to the project above, below is a list of a variety of industrial projects including manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and distribution centers.
- Beaverton Foods, Beaverton, Oregon
- Berwind Building, Salem, Oregon
- Coorstek/Wilbanks, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Curls United Warehouse, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Goodwill Distribution Center, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Kettle Foods, Salem, Oregon
- Lithtex Printing, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Pacific Foods -Remodel, Tualatin, Oregon
- United Salad:
- Located in Bend and Portland, Oregon